quarta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2022

recessive fashion igloos

 recessive fashion igloos

1. Parliamentary recess, a kind of parade that our politicians love to wait for, allowed access to union accounts, when voters will see, without technocratic restrictions, administrative transparency finally take hold. 2. Fly Brazil with a clear blue sky, Brazil pays the bills that the sovereign vote put there in Brasília to govern us, not to mention the STJ and its perks, the television reports do not let these rhymes go silent. 3. Rise up nation, our homeland so that we can progress, the recession is not just here, there in America, Vespucio was expelled from his home, mortgage overdue, fashion is the manufacture of igloos for the people to live in. 4. Keneth believes that I'm going to shut up... where I've heard it, I don't need to say it, what I hear is on people's lips, about the Amazon colossus of Brazil, which has so much conversation going on saying it's not ours, what prose, see Zé Pink. 5. They want to put their hand in it, there are people studying abroad, then they come with the lero mole to fish in the murky waters of the aragarças river, my square. 6. Down the fine gold road, times have changed, there are foreign grown men chasing Indians in exchange for euros Thankfully, Ratinho will be on the air soon, one of these days I'll show up there to denounce the audacity of those who are selling land abroad here, on the internet, my boss And there's an Indian delivering wood to the madureira, people where are we going, I saw a report on tv, see you huh! 7. If it's true, he's not afraid to pronounce himself goat bão, friend of Paraná, his coffee in the pot is spectacular. I woke up at dawn, without sleep I decided to make my notes, in the morning I blog the rhymes of a minimal poet and let these verses walk. 8.As a writing project, I don't see myself in a position to publish a little book, but I hit the mallet, I cook beans in garlic in the trans-free seasoning of the Brazilian bacon flavor. 9. If anyone wants to share with me, know that he leaves first than can be expected, for the good of the people and happiness he will once again be emancipated, the second he will know the world carrying on his green-yellow wings how much being Brazilian makes us happy and living in São Paulo Paulo das singlezas is a beauty. 10. And I say more if anyone wants to win the challenge with me, bet that this poor poet, other than Pedro the Third, will become a noble without needing copper, say what I wanted, I deserved it, if I deserved it I leave a warm hug to everyone who honors me. 11. May God protect our terreiro, may the mantle of the Holy Virgin cover all of Brazil, parents that God wanted from Aparecida, Frei Galvão, and our Patron Saints. May they enlighten the rulers, authorities, the entire people, knowing that one day we will attend the solemn session of eternal clarity. 12. And the tram of joy can change for some in serious adversity, and whoever has a clear conscience you will see complete happiness. 13. The fairness of things, there are those who listen to us, one day they will get better... currently our Canarinho floor is out of order, the ox has passed, there is no more guava, there is a lack of bread, cheese and a lot, a lot, of marmalade... . 14. ' With some great contempt Democracy is in check (they say in white due to a certain sin... is it? Helder Chaia Alvim minimalist poet

Nenhum comentário:

amurada final

  ‘ Seja mais simples que puder, sua vida vai ficar mais descomplicada e feliz!’ ...